Subscribers are unmistakably telling mobile service providers they want to watch video content, anywhere, on any device, at any time with a good quality of experience (QoE). The majority of content viewed comes from sites such as YouTube™. This means service providers do not have the opportunity to generate video-related revenue while having to bear the cost of video delivery.
Xperium Platform provides purpose-built disruptive scalability for LTE and unparalleled video QoE measurement and management.
With Avvasi’s Xperium platform, service providers can manage the exponential growth of video traffic (without compromising subscriber QoE) and generate business intelligence to identify monetization opportunities from usage behavior patterns.
Cost-effective and highly scalable solution
Avvasi’s architecture provides the maximum flexibility and scalability needed to help mobile service providers address massive video traffic growth. This architecture is upgradable to include additional capabilities beyond the video analytics and QoE monitoring. Xperium is an ideal platform for service providers looking to address the video traffic growth phenomenon in a stepwise approach.
Carrier grade, best of class
- Industry-leading performance, density, and scalability
- Hot-swappable application blades, media blades, management and power supplies
- Fully redundant switches, management, backplane, storage, power supplies and fans
- Pooled and N+1 redundancy models for application and media processing blades
- Carrier grade high-availability middleware monitoring of all software processes
- Automated in-service software upgrades